Verifying your website in Google Search Console with DNS
Verifying Google Search Console with DNS
1. Go to Google Search Console
2. Click on Start now
3. Click on menu
4. Click on + Add property
5. Type your domain
6. Click on CONTINUE
7. Copy the TXT record
8. Go to your hosting provider and enter the DNS Settings
9. Click on “Manage”
10. Click on Add Record
Note: This could look different for your hosting provider. However, the functionality of the DNS settings will work more or less the same for every provider.
11. Type [yourdomain.com]
12. Make sure to select "TXT" as the record type
13. Paste the txt record that you copied in step 7 and hit "Save Record"
14. Go back to Google Search Console
15. Click on VERIFY
16. Congratulations, your property is now verified!
Klik on “go to property” to start managing your property!
Verifying Google Search Console with HTML snippet
We are currently working on creating a Plug & Play for this method. Hang tight, please!