Free Facebook Ads Templates
Introduction to the Free Facebook Ad Templates
Are you looking to create eye-catching Facebook ads for your campaigns? Look no further than our Free Facebook Ad Template in Figma. With this template, you can easily customize and design our Facebook Ads Templates to suit your needs. In this Plug & Play, we'll walk you through the process from start to finish, including how to save the template for later use, selecting and copying the ad you want, and editing it to your preferences. Plus, we'll even show you how to change the background image to make your ad truly stand out. With this guide, you'll be creating stunning Facebook ads in no time!
Making a copy of the template
1. Go to the public page of our Free Facebook Ad Template in Figma
Click here to open the Public Figma Page and copy the template.
2. Create your account by clicking on Sign up
If you already have a Figma account, you can just log in.
3. Go back to the public page in Figma
You can confirm that you have correctly signed up / logged in by clicking in the top right corner. You should see your Email address.
4. Save the template for later
By clicking the heart you like this template. We are continuously adding and updating the template, so by saving it for later you can always come back and get a copy of the most recent version.
5. Now click on "Get a copy"
6. Done! The template is yours...
Now let's find out how you can edit the template to your wishes.
How to use the template?
7. Don't edit insight this file (optional)
This is optional, but we advise to copy the design that you like, and paste it in a new design file. This way you keep the original copy clean for later use.
8. Select the Ad that you like
You can do that by clicking and dragging the mouse to select the field in which the ad is located.
9. Copy selected area
Command + C on Mac devices.
Control + C on Windows devices.
10. Click on Back to files…
11. Create a New design file…
12. Rename your new design file
Keep your workspace clean. By giving it a name, you can always refer back to it later.
13. Past the copied design in the new file
Command + V on Mac devices.
Control + V on Windows devices.
14. Click on highlight
15. Start editing the design to your wishes
16. How to edit the background image?
You can do that by selecting the image in your design. In the sidebar on the right hand side you see the image under 'Fill'. Click on the image.
17. Click on Choose image
18. Select a file from your computer.
19. Drag highlighted input
20. That's it!
Now you're ready to create unlimited stunning Facebook Ads for your campaigns!